||We are proposing to invite tenders in two-parts viz., Part-I Techno and Commercial & Part-II price.
All tenderers are requested to follow carefully the following instructions before preparing their offer.
1. PART- I- TECHNO COMMERCIAL BID -
(1) This part should contain detailed Specifications of the items quoted by you along with Technical Literature and Leaflets if any.
(2) All the Commercial terms and Conditions applicable also should be indicated separately under separate heads.
(3) The Commercial terms such as delivery terms, delivery period, payment terms, warranty, validity of the offer, Installation & Commissioning, Duties and Taxes etc shall come into this.
(4) Either Technical Specifications or Terms & Conditions as above should be very clearly reflected items wise with reference to the items called for in the tender.
(5) Please not those Prices should not be indicated in this part.
(6) Any deviations from the Technical Specifications and Commercial Terms shall be indicated separately.
2. PART II PRICE BID
(1) The prices applicable for the items, item wise in response to the tender shall come into this part.
(2) Tender shall indicate very clearly item wise prices with reference to their Technical Offer.
Please provide your compliance to all of our tender terms, technical specifications and conditions, Please upload all the relevant signed and scanned copies
EARNEST MONEY DEPOSIT (EMD)/BID SECURITY
The tenderer has to submit an Earnest Money Deposit (EMD) for Rs. 1,00,000.00 in a single instalment through Demand Draft (DD)/Bankerís Cheque/ Fixed Deposit Receipts or Bank Guarantee from any of the Scheduled Banks executed on non-judicial stamp paper of appropriate value. In case of Bank Guarantee, it shall be valid for a period of 90 days beyond the final tender validity date. It shall be taken in favour of Sr. Accounts Officer, SDSC SHAR payable at State Bank of India, Sriharikota branch. Any tender not accompanied with EMD shall be treated as invalid tender and rejected.
Foreign vendors, registered vendors or vendors who have already applied for renewal of registration, Central PSUs/PSEs/Autonomous Bodies, Micro and Small Enterprises, KVIC, National Small Industries Corporation, etc., shall be exempt from the payment of EMD. Vendors seeking exemption from payment of EMD shall submit necessary documentary proof.
EMD of a vendor shall be forfeited if the tenderer/Contractor
withdraws or amends his tender or deviates from the tender in any respect within the period of validity of the tender. Failure to furnish security deposit/performance bond by a successful vendor within the specified period shall also result in forfeiture of EMD.
EMD shall be refunded to all the unsuccessful vendors within thirty days after placement of the Purchase Order. EMD shall be refunded to the successful tenderer/Contractor after payment of the Security Deposit or may be adjusted against the Security Deposit. EMD shall be refunded to all the participants in cases where the tender is cancelled or withdrawn by the Centre/Unit, within thirty days from the date of such cancellation or withdrawal.